• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

49 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

Ah, how I love thee, Ninfas...

20bed73b1e37d0b5d7c8230958170528.jpg

From a 50 cab from 2002 or prior? How good would it be 17+ years? What a shame the Quai d'Orsay Panatelas was the last regular production Ninfas deleted in 2010.

Ninfas.thumb.png.b397889eb7973d8215e2e24de919d5c5.png

• Like 1

From a 50 cab from 2002 or prior? How good would it be 17+ years? What a shame the Quai d'Orsay Panatelas was the last regular production Ninfas deleted in 2010.
Ninfas.thumb.png.b397889eb7973d8215e2e24de919d5c5.png

It’s from one of my dress boxes (cab version wouldn’t have a band) - the 2002 cab is currently on the way to me. It still had plenty of flavor. The key is to take is slow and easy so as to not overeat such a thin RG stick.
  • Like 1

Hot one today, 99F here in Texas. Iced Black Rifle Coffee and a San Juan this afternoon while the little man and momma both took a nice long nap. 
20190425_164313.thumb.jpg.5f29e70613b95dc168971ff7d3eedec4.jpg

I gotta find that coffee. Btw you crush San Juans on the daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Deeg said:

El Principe, LGR May 18 (I think).

My observation, apart from how delicious these are, is that I've never had a CC where the burn was so consistently perfect.  I haven't smoked a ton of them (a box purchase is in my future) but every damn one of them has burned laser straight, not a single touchup needed.  Am I just lucky, or are they usually like that?  One thing I notice is that they've all had quite thin, even fragile wrappers - and I suspect that's a big part of the reason for the unerringly even burn.

IMG_5337.jpg

Construction-wise, they are very consistent.

• Like 1

UBM nov 18. Hq from our host. Just fabulous.
0261cedbbdd856b38b8998d3f822d42b.jpg

Is that an Edmundo? Or DE? I have been eyeing a box of Edmundo. I love the PE and would like the same delivered in a slightly longer vitola. Not a fan of the DE for some reason.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, havanaclub said:

Is that an Edmundo? Or DE? I have been eyeing a box of Edmundo. I love the PE and would like the same delivered in a slightly longer vitola. Not a fan of the DE for some reason.

#2 it’s a bad angle of my angle cut. I know lots of Monti hate here but these #2’s are always on point as long as I have smoked them. Never ever had a bad one. Maybe it’s b/c of my love for coffee but the retrohale tastes like a good espresso with a hint of cream. Literally a 92 pointer or better every single stick ! To me this is perfect size I feel the same about Edmundo and DE as you. I also enjoy the #4 quite a bit seems to deliver similar flavors to my pallet. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, FHFinster said:

Something tells me you spend a lot of time in your car. ?

Actually, in my car I’m not that refined....  ?   I drop ash in a cup with a 1/2” of water in it   And I NEVER set my stick down!!  

That ashtray I recently finished and had it in the car to deliver to a physician that had requested it and was supposed to buy it today.   And then he backed out.   Said “his girlfriend won’t let him buy anything right now”.   What a story...   

I was just using it as a prop because it was there...

• Like 1