• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, Diabolicalpherpher said:

My first and only serie A obtained through a box pass.  Now the hunt begins for more...

01FD933A-9E9E-4B10-A525-77E89679F376.thumb.jpeg.e591d8cc93f8325acee572f3f9a4eecc.jpeg

Plenty in Geneva when I was there last week. I tried my first one there but didn't buy a box as the main flavour I got was white pepper. Still you could tell it was aged with that smooth creaminess.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Optic101 said:

‘13 Romeo y Julieta Petit Coronas

Lovely smoke. Very much underrated Cigar imho. 

AEF00288-BEF1-4763-BD8D-B83161EBEE91.thumb.jpeg.f26f299126a86db6f17505e1dfc3846b.jpeg

How do these compare to the Mille Fleurs,  if you have had both?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Diabolicalpherpher said:

Really good. It was from OCT 11 and the burn and construction was excellent . I got the full on 'stone fruit' that I've been hearing about with Serie A.  

Just reminded me of the saying, better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.  

Fantastic! It was worth having and now you have that great experience you can remember and share.  I have one given to me by a very very generous BOTL on here.