49 minutes ago, Lotusguy said:

Ah, how I love thee, Ninfas...

20bed73b1e37d0b5d7c8230958170528.jpg

From a 50 cab from 2002 or prior? How good would it be 17+ years? What a shame the Quai d'Orsay Panatelas was the last regular production Ninfas deleted in 2010.

Ninfas.thumb.png.b397889eb7973d8215e2e24de919d5c5.png

• Like 1

From a 50 cab from 2002 or prior? How good would it be 17+ years? What a shame the Quai d'Orsay Panatelas was the last regular production Ninfas deleted in 2010.
Ninfas.thumb.png.b397889eb7973d8215e2e24de919d5c5.png

It’s from one of my dress boxes (cab version wouldn’t have a band) - the 2002 cab is currently on the way to me. It still had plenty of flavor. The key is to take is slow and easy so as to not overeat such a thin RG stick.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

5124119E-441E-41FA-879D-ED1D2497AC38.jpeg

Something tells me you spend a lot of time in your car. 🤪

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hot one today, 99F here in Texas. Iced Black Rifle Coffee and a San Juan this afternoon while the little man and momma both took a nice long nap. 
20190425_164313.thumb.jpg.5f29e70613b95dc168971ff7d3eedec4.jpg

I gotta find that coffee. Btw you crush San Juans on the daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Deeg said:

El Principe, LGR May 18 (I think).

My observation, apart from how delicious these are, is that I've never had a CC where the burn was so consistently perfect.  I haven't smoked a ton of them (a box purchase is in my future) but every damn one of them has burned laser straight, not a single touchup needed.  Am I just lucky, or are they usually like that?  One thing I notice is that they've all had quite thin, even fragile wrappers - and I suspect that's a big part of the reason for the unerringly even burn.

IMG_5337.jpg

Construction-wise, they are very consistent.

• Like 1

UBM nov 18. Hq from our host. Just fabulous.
0261cedbbdd856b38b8998d3f822d42b.jpg

Is that an Edmundo? Or DE? I have been eyeing a box of Edmundo. I love the PE and would like the same delivered in a slightly longer vitola. Not a fan of the DE for some reason.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, havanaclub said:

Is that an Edmundo? Or DE? I have been eyeing a box of Edmundo. I love the PE and would like the same delivered in a slightly longer vitola. Not a fan of the DE for some reason.

#2 it’s a bad angle of my angle cut. I know lots of Monti hate here but these #2’s are always on point as long as I have smoked them. Never ever had a bad one. Maybe it’s b/c of my love for coffee but the retrohale tastes like a good espresso with a hint of cream. Literally a 92 pointer or better every single stick ! To me this is perfect size I feel the same about Edmundo and DE as you. I also enjoy the #4 quite a bit seems to deliver similar flavors to my pallet. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, havanaclub said:

I gotta find that coffee. Btw you crush San Juans on the daily emoji38.png

Coffee I get online at https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/. I'm a member of their coffee club, have been for years. 

Love the San Juans. Went deep on them when they first arrived, and I mean deep, and glad I did. Now, I just replace boxes as I finish them. Smoke time is almost perfect for the little man and momma napping. By the time I'm done, she is up and he is just starting to rouse from his afternoon nap. 

• Like 3