FOH'ers Daily Smoke

12 minutes ago, Thirds said:

Nothing like taking a grueling week head on and coming out victorious.  All week it was constant interruptions, noise and phones, miles on the road, and decision after decision made on the fly.  Now I sit here alone in the dark with this delicious Monte 2 reflecting on the accomplishments and tired, but in a good way.  Success is ours...except for the moment the ash pictured fell in my lap; an undeniable failure that will be forgotten by the next third.  Smoke on. 

1E9A7772-B449-46DE-B764-5E74E8DFA0E7.jpeg

4E3F68D6-21C2-4F9D-BFF4-B1B834F77361.jpeg

Those are the best smokes. The ones we earn...

• Like 1

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

12 hours ago, kwsaw63 said:

Long weekend in Singapore, so headed down to the Margaret River region for some relaxation with the missus. It’s a bit nippy out (13c) so kept my smoke to a short & sweet RyJ Mille Fleurs.

458DDEC1-0494-4325-98AA-F124635ED7FC.jpeg

KW it must of been perfect down at MR today. I am actually a couple of hundred k's North atm. Sorry I missed you .Enjoy your time down there ...and the red ??

20 minutes ago, westg said:

KW it must of been perfect down at MR today. I am actually a couple of hundred k's North atm. Sorry I missed you .Enjoy your time down there ...and the red ??

No worries West. Catch you next time.