I almost cut one today but still so young at DIC 18, especially with the oily PSP wrapper. My patients is wearing thin though.

This one was a single from the FOH store basically ROTT. Solid ! Don’t be shy u can always buy more !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

To me, most of the ELs aren’t similar to their marca.  Never have been.  But some of them are excellent in their own right.  But many of them aren’t, in my opinion.  The 1966 is one of the ones I like.

I’m not a transactional attorney.  What are their hours like?

I enjoyed the 1966s I smoked but they almost reminded me of Nicaraguan tobacco.  Some attorneys I know seem to work round the clock when they are on a live deal. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I enjoyed the 1966s I smoked but they almost reminded me of Nicaraguan tobacco.  Some attorneys I know seem to work round the clock when they are on a live deal. 

Oh yes, that is common for attorneys.  I am a physician, so I don’t have any “live deals”.  I basically work a lot by choice.  I’m not on salary, so the more I work, the more I get paid, the less I work, the less I get paid,  And I do have this expensive cigar habit to feed.😀

Edited by SigmundChurchill
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Oh yes, that is common for attorneys.  I am a physician, so I don’t have any “live deals”.  I basically work a lot by choice.  I’m not on salary, so the more I work, the more I get paid, the less I work, the less I get paid,  And I do have this expensive cigar habit to feed.😀

Kudos to you for making the world a better place! I wanted to be a doc but I wasn't smart enough. I remember a post of yours saying you had done a 24 hour shift....don't know how you guys do it....amazing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Siglo VI and Death Wish Coffee.

EB81012C-D38A-4127-9C57-3BD9FD1D5B7C.thumb.jpeg.b38aebfe92c5026efc366f42ef878543.jpeg

Sir Sigmund, how is the flavor profile of the death wish coffee? I put in long hours and typically I’ll draw a few shots of espresso for an afternoon pick-me-up.  I know DWC has the highest caffeine content but does it deliver in a good flavor profile? 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Jbhunter223 said:

‘01 Monte tubos, thanks to @KnightsAnole   .  Really enjoying it. Smoked the ‘99 Du Roi yesterday, and it was excellent.  Found a few boxes around, might be time to pick one up 

7B016107-271F-449B-8D18-16A433BDB016.jpeg

CA58DBC4-BA6F-4B39-A0B9-978D1380DBB7.jpeg

Glad to hear it bro! Like them both myself, but the monte is quite special.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Thirds said:

Sir Sigmund, how is the flavor profile of the death wish coffee? I put in long hours and typically I’ll draw a few shots of espresso for an afternoon pick-me-up.  I know DWC has the highest caffeine content but does it deliver in a good flavor profile? 

I’m not the best at sorting out flavors, whether it be coffee or cigars, but I like the flavor of this coffee.  It is deep and rich.  And everything they say about the caffeine content is true.  I have a pretty high tolerance to caffeine.  I often drink black eyes (a cup of coffee with 2 espresso shots in it), but the first time I did that with this coffee, I actually had the shakes, which is something that never happens to me.  Now I just drink the coffee without the shots in it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2