1 hour ago, Optic101 said:

H.U. RR ‘13

Each Stick Brings Deep Flavors

One of my favorite. 

FDC05EB5-7EE8-4044-9C2E-E52F09C813D7.thumb.jpeg.8692257ad20259aa260a6405ec15b6f1.jpeg

I just got a box of '14's from the auction that I'm patiently waiting to crack open after they rest a bit.  Previously never had one more than 2 years old, and loved them, so I'm quite anxious to try my 14's.  😀 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2019 at 2:16 AM, Baccy said:

Just about ready to try another 1 of these babies! The last one didn't impress...

Not bad, definitely not the same tobacco as the Magnifico.  Coming  along in their own way. I enjoyed non the less.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Overall, it made me wonder how they got that much caramel and honey in a Por Larranaga at such an early stage of its development. By comparison, I would expect that I would need 3 more years of rest on my 5-year old Por Larranaga Petit Coronas 50 Cab to come close to matching it. If you are able to pick up a cab from this distributor, do so and without hesitation. What a wondrous smoking experience this was!

It seems to me that HSA is producing cigars that smoke better younger than previously, I wonder if this has something to do with it?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

It seems to me that HSA is producing cigars that smoke better younger than previously, I wonder if this has something to do with it?

Yes...and possibly saving quality seco leaf for limited productions such as this one, which one can objectively understand from a business point of view.

• Thanks 1