• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

50 minutes ago, JohnS said:

After smoking this today, I reflected on the fact that this year I consider the Sancho Panza Non Plus to be the most unique Habanos cigar in my rotation, at the moment. After having a few of these I believe this mid-term aged Vegas Robaina Famosos could be a candidate to join the SP Non Plus in terms of offering something different from other Habanos vitolas, when it comes to flavours.

Very odd, to see another smoker going through a similar aged box of Famosos at the same time, and also being a bit spellbound.   I think Rob referred to is as 'sheer lushness'. I'm finding it mesmerising, I don't think i've smoked any other cigar which feels so unadulterated, like it's just pure terroir, like warm red cuban soil rolled into a cigar. That sounds incredibly existential and wankey, but I don't care.   I feel confident now, that if I was trying to express to a friend how good cuban tobacco could be,  I think I would give them a one of these Famosos, and tell them.  "great cuban tobacco can taste like, lemongrass, chocolate, dates, berries, wood etc etc......but this....THIS..... tastes like great cuban tobacco"    Glad you are enjoying yours John, as much as I'm enjoying mine. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bdw1984 said:

How was it? Have a box, same code/mo I believe, is it time to dive in?

I am loving them and have smoked 10 or so from the box.  They will continue to improve but I am having a hard time resisting. So have one and see what you think!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, THEMISCHMAN said:

TOR DIC 16 Edmundo Dantes Belicoso. Semi celebratory cigar as I have been selected to do an internship with my city’s IT Department this fall. I also received a phone call today asking me to interview on Friday for an internship in the spring with an organization in the US Army. I love it when a plan comes together.

Congrats mate!! How's the stick tasting, worthy of the celebration?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

My new neighbor invited me to watch the Mets game on his roof.  Sorry for the picture quality, but the cigar is a La Fuerza.  I snapped it quickly while he had his back turned.

1E85E795-80FA-4ED5-8E8E-7137ECC995E9.thumb.jpeg.2ec1762f5a977c4d158f8fb00faa740a.jpeg

You certainly are having one of those rare days, I mean the Mets even beat the Indians (with a 74-52 record) 9-2 despite players like Jeff McNeil missing through injury. Could you possibly put your amazing luck into a bottle?

• Like 2

TOR DIC 16 Edmundo Dantes Belicoso. Semi celebratory cigar as I have been selected to do an internship with my city’s IT Department this fall. I also received a phone call today asking me to interview on Friday for an internship in the spring with an organization in the US Army. I love it when a plan comes together.
IMG_0209.thumb.JPG.f7ba1e80bafd7d088a9c836178a60151.JPG
That's awesome news. Best of luck to you brother!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JohnS said:

You certainly are having one of those rare days, I mean the Mets even beat the Indians (with a 74-52 record) 9-2 despite players like Jeff McNeil missing through injury. Could you possibly put your amazing luck into a bottle?

John, I'm surprised. Do Aussies typically watch American Baseball or are you an any-sportsphile? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BoliDan said:

John, I'm surprised. Do Aussies typically watch American Baseball or are you an any-sportsphile? 

A long-suffering Mets fanatic. Yes, it's an anomaly. Sometimes it's just so painful (to watch). But 1969, 1986 and the second half of the 2015 season compels me.

At least there are a few of us here who understand what (following the Mets) this feels like!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, JohnS said:

Haha.  I should have bought a lottery ticket yesterday.  

Yes, that was some game.  For a while there I thought they might have to use that “mercy rule” they were talking about implementing after the Indians trounced the Yankees the other day. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, THEMISCHMAN said:

IMG_0209.JPG

Right on! Congrats Mischman!

• Like 3