• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

12 hours ago, JohnS said:

1519557782_2019-08-1820_33_21.jpg.4aa8137dbec7e11fa2a8e63ed126eada.jpg

San Cristóbal de la Habana El Príncipe TOS Jun 2016

Again, I was wondering how it's been awhile since I've had a San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe. Don't fret though, these have been a strong 'go-to' cigar for me and are still very much in my rotation but honestly speaking, I've been pre-occupied with the Por Larranaga Montecarlos these last few months. And so thanks to Cuban Cigar Website's excellent Smoking Diary feature my suspicions were confirmed today, it has indeed been a little over two months since I had my last El Principe. After smoking this one, perhaps I should have another soon as this was superb.

At a touch over three years of age the flavours in this cigar have melded into a pancake-sweet cocoa and molasses combination, with a hint of light coffee and just a touch of spice. Simply perfect for my tastes, this is how I like them.

That looks like one of the darker-wrapped Principes...

2 minutes ago, Deeg said:

That looks like one of the darker-wrapped Principes...

The contrast and night-time make it look darker. The colour is more akin to what the shade looks like at the middle of the cigar, where the flash is concentrated.

19 hours ago, JohnS said:

1519557782_2019-08-1820_33_21.jpg.4aa8137dbec7e11fa2a8e63ed126eada.jpg

San Cristóbal de la Habana El Príncipe TOS Jun 2016

Again, I was wondering how it's been awhile since I've had a San Cristobal de La Habana El Principe. Don't fret though, these have been a strong 'go-to' cigar for me and are still very much in my rotation but honestly speaking, I've been pre-occupied with the Por Larranaga Montecarlos these last few months. And so thanks to Cuban Cigar Website's excellent Smoking Diary feature my suspicions were confirmed today, it has indeed been a little over two months since I had my last El Principe. After smoking this one, perhaps I should have another soon as this was superb.

At a touch over three years of age the flavours in this cigar have melded into a pancake-sweet cocoa and molasses combination, with a hint of light coffee and just a touch of spice. Simply perfect for my tastes, this is how I like them.

I have been at my El Principe fairly young circa DIC 17. Nice and bold now. I hope to let some sit into 3 year mark so I need to be distracted as well. Thanks for another great review.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, bigbwalls said:

03AE14F1-4501-41BE-956B-ABB31AB0F03B.thumb.jpeg.d9abd46cea8f069008daa87bc63286b9.jpeg

Bolivar Royal Corona - July 14

That looks like a ULA.  All the Bolis from that summer seem to have that amazing-looking wrapper.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1