• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

SOM SEP 15 Punch Punch from a cab. With an Americano. Excellent cigar as they normally are.
885e34e8222d3d1ace23b50f92e25bac.jpg

Mag 46 tubo while watching F1 qualifying I had recorded.
899050d9fd4bb1def587d265e5f91bda.jpg

After watching Bianca Andreescu become the first Canadian to win a major tennis tournament at the US Open which she did it at the age of 19, I picked something to celebrate.

TEB OCT 08 Bolivar Simones RE . Love opening the SLB and seeing all the nicely yellowed paper. What a great cigar.
a90b70512a3c84a3d5c802edff43b724.jpga90b70512a3c84a3d5c802edff43b724.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a win for Bianca. She is a true champion!!

• Like 2

Dat Korean BBQ and Korean Cuisine! I'm sure you enjoyed Korean BBQ! What's the name of Korean BBQ restaurant?
@LonesomeHabanoAficionado Charm Korean BBQ in Austin, Texas. It was a great meal. The spicy pork belly, spicy octopus, and Beef Bulgogi was top notch. Their kimchi was probably the best I’ve had. I love Asian cuisine. My kids enjoy it too. I take them to any other type of restaurant and they either want friggin chicken fingers or macaroni and cheese.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, THEMISCHMAN said:

@LonesomeHabanoAficionado Charm Korean BBQ in Austin, Texas. It was a great meal. The spicy pork belly, spicy octopus, and Beef Bulgogi was top notch. Their kimchi was probably the best I’ve had. I love Asian cuisine. My kids enjoy it too. I take them to any other type of restaurant and they either want friggin chicken fingers or macaroni and cheese.emoji849.png

Thanks buddy! As a Korean, I'm surprised that you and your family really like Asian cuisine so much ?! These Korean food are super tasty ones ?!

• Like 1

Is that one of those REO EP00 lonsdales that have been floating around like daffodil seeds on the wind, these past few years? Those have been absolutely cracker. Think I still have a couplefew lyin around somewhere...

Evening,

No it’s a DC.
I still have some Lons and Coronas but not with that code.
How’s the fires in Alaska ? Hope they’re under control by now and you are doing well.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

Glad you liked it so much!! I cherrypicked that box by code - TOS DIC 16. After all the other great stuff to come out of TOS (La Corona, iirc) that year (yes I'm talkin bout principes lol) I figured it'd be a solid box. Wasn't disappointed. Those are my favorite d4s in a long time. I tried to make sure it was only the good stuff in that care package. I forget what else I sent though,lol. Looking forward to the next commentary!

I will definitely note that code down!!! Thanks so much again @cfc1016 :) I have 2 more left from the care package:)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ry27 said:

How's the strength on these?

For me, the Cohiba Siglo V, being a dalias size (43 ring gauge x 170 mm in length), has always been medium-mild at most when young and mild when over 5 years. This one was a touch under medium-mild. I nubbed it.

11 hours ago, Trimming said:

Evening,

No it’s a DC.
I still have some Lons and Coronas but not with that code.
How’s the fires in Alaska ? Hope they’re under control by now and you are doing well.

Lovely, either way.

If you find any of those REO EP00 lonsdales, just buy em.

FIres have been apocalyptic this year. Had a bad respiratory condition flare up as a result recently. Been a really rough summer. Can't do this again next year. I'm moving.  Not only has it negatively affected mine and my dog's health, but I've even been unable to enjoy a cigar for MONTHS as a result of it!