• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 minutes ago, slowsmoke said:

Good to hear!  I may need to revisit those, it's been a while...

And maybe trade me a few more! Lol!

2 minutes ago, LLC said:

UPE JUN 12 Cohiba Pyramided Extra with an Americano and then some Port. Good cigar but was expecting more.

You’re the second person to be underwhelmed by this cigar in the daily smoke. I’ve been trying to track a box down and lost out on the auction a couple days ago.  Maybe I don’t need to try so hard to find them...

22 minutes ago, bbguardsp said:

Any noticeable difference to standard SC production?

None whatsoever and was actually more mild than other SCs I’ve had. In my experience, it had the richness of a premium cigar but lacked the sweetness of the El Principe or La Punta and unfortunately comes at a premium.  It’s a cigar I’m glad to have sampled but I wouldn’t look hard for a box to call my own.  In a blind test I’d probably reach for the regular production selections. El Principe is pretty hard to beat. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hotboxx said:

2424 PARTAGAS LUSI BUP JUL 2017   El Pres called the JUN/JUL BUP 2017 "some of the hottest Luistiainias of all time"  I smoked a couple when I got these last July and liked them. First one since(year later) now 2 points better. First third, Baking spices up front then earthy soil rubber tire goodness.   Construction great , little south of medium body.  it pays to listen to the man.

IMG_0502.JPG

I smoked one that you gave me while groovin to biggie and wu tang on a road trip last summer. I certainly remember it being phenomenal

9 hours ago, Thirds said:

You’re the second person to be underwhelmed by this cigar in the daily smoke. I’ve been trying to track a box down and lost out on the auction a couple days ago.  Maybe I don’t need to try so hard to find them...

I smoke 1 or 2 of these a year, always gifted by the same friend.  I used to think they tasted like bland, mild cardboard.  In last year or so they're have gotten better, more body and flavor.  Not sure it's newer crops or aging. But I still can't find value at $45+ per stick. Worth trying a couple though. 

• Thanks 1