On 8/20/2019 at 9:50 PM, bdw1984 said:

How was it? Have a box, same code/mo I believe, is it time to dive in?

I would! At least for a try, I think they are really good.

1697915154_2019-08-0414_08_01.jpg.4b6ecacc432698c576310871f153432c.jpg
Sancho Panza Non Plus ABR Sep 2011
This is the first Sancho Panza Non Plus I've smoked since the 2019 deletions have been announced through 5ta Avenida and I feel some mixed emotions. Firstly, a little mournful that yet another Petit Corona is getting the 'chop' and secondly, completely unsurprised that the Non Plus will leave the Sancho Panza marca down to one vitola (the Belicosos) as it has never been a big seller. Heck, I doubt it's ever been a 'average sales' cigar either.
This was thankfully 'spot on' in regards to the draw and construction was fine, there were no issues with the burn. The cigar was mainly wood and salt and in terms of strength, it had plenty of legs in it, there was no hint of floral notes or creaminess one associates with aged Sancho Panza.
I'm down to my last few now and I envisage I will pick up another box for prosperity sake quite soon.

If HSA put a new band on them they wouldn’t stay on the shelves. I think I have one in the ready box and may have to smoke it later.
  • Like 2