• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

20 hours ago, MigsG said:

Back in La Paz, enjoyed a Siglo I 

20190916_110907.thumb.jpg.525358b4692542f05c232eb2fa398103.jpg

Dark wrapper '18 Juan Lopez No. 2, thanks to @crking3

20190917_000904.thumb.jpg.5c33db4d72919d439ad1628ce37eb6fd.jpg

Have you had an issue bringing CC's in through customs ever? I've brought cigars in a number of times so far but looks like you're down there a lot more than me! What do you do down in La Paz? I'm a big fishermen so I like to get down there for some fishing as often as possible! 

• Like 4

Dat Lotus Jaws Serrated Cutter! Will buy that cuttet next time since it will be stock on 29th of this month. Along with Colibri V Cut, it will be my daily cigar cutter rotation!

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

This was a gift and I don’t use it often but I certainly wouldn’t hesitate to purchase one. I’m sure you will like it. Your thread about them motivated me to pull it out.
  • Like 1

Just now, THEMISCHMAN said:

This was a gift and I don’t use it often but I certainly wouldn’t hesitate to purchase one. I’m sure you will like it. Your thread about them motivated me to pull it out.

Much appreciated! I'm also inspired by others to buy Colibri V-Cut and Lotus Jaws Serrated Cutter (after hearing the demise of XIKAR QC and warranty)! I'm really happy that you find my thread about these cutters useful ?!

1 hour ago, ElJavi76 said:

Glad you enjoyed Kurt. I hope it smoked like it burned. That's a great burn line in the pic. Cheers brother!

Burn and construction was absolutely on point thanks mate