• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Bourbon & Mexican Coke

A downright ugly 2009 VR Classico

Decent cigar, rich tobacco, somewhat bitter, one tone, didn't develop like I wanted.

Finally our first weekend of cooler weather!!!

Sic'Em Bears!

post-8544-13477435800071.jpg

'10 Choix Supreme this morning before work. Pretended I had the day off for a few hours.

'11 PLP- steady and reliable lunchtime smoke.

'99 BCE now on the deck. First inch or so the smoke was very, very mild but very flavorful. Now the strength has kicked in. Loaded with coffee and roasted nut flavors. Slightly firm draw but nothing at all to complain about.

How have the '11/'12s been? The only 4 or so I have left are either from 06 or '10 and they are both really good. However, I noticed that within the first 3-6 months of a box date they dont really deliver the way one that is a year + can.

Had six from this POL MAR 11 cab so far and no duds whatsoever. I need to squirrel away another cab of this code!

My first 1966 since I was in Cuba last fall. This one seemed more refined but not as complex and not as good as the Behike 56 I had last week. I think I'll let them sit for quite a while before I have another.

post-9798-13478198540828.jpg

post-9798-13478198713518.jpg

Have had **** weather the last week or so. Lots of rain and winds. Today was much better. Sunny and about 17degrees. Grabbed myself a partagas SdC #3 from 02. Really good!

Tried to upload a picture but Tapatalk is on the fritz.