• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

'17 Vigia. For whatever reason all I got was some kind of baked bread.
20190927_200658.thumb.jpg.d4d14e5fe4163243c4ffdd7542ae797b.jpg
Quiet Sunday with one of my favs, '18 SCDLH Fuerza and a cafe Americano. Thanks [mention=32986]lovethehaze[/mention], it was a good representation of the marca. 
20190929_122810.thumb.jpg.f82a072ee2db08be3710c8421c2a873e.jpg

Glad you enjoyed it ! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, CampDelta369 said:

How was the Haut 10? I'm sitting on a few of these but have not sparked one yet...

This one...finally...was quite good. 

I picked up a sampler with 2 of each size about 6 months back. I must have dug into the previous 3 too soon, wasn’t impressed, lots of youthful off tastes. This one started off nice but kinda one-dimensional, but flavors really became richer in the second third. Reminds me a bit of a Boli Libertador, but milder. Good, but Still rather have the Boli. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/29/2019 at 4:32 AM, 99call said:

Smoked a Rott QDO CC yesterday,   My first of the newly banded cigars.   I have two old boxes sleeping (wish i had more).  The cigar was very interesting.   I've only ever smoked QDOCC with 2-4 years on them.   This was a bit of a revelation.   Really enjoyed the cigars.   It had a lot of Punch elements going on.  Juicyfruit gum, cloves, pencil shavings etc etc.  it also had a little PLMC like a mix of burnt caramel, and new car leather.    There was a glimpse of the cream, and toasted oat porridge to come, but this cigar was all over the shop (in a good way).   I hope they do calm down, as the QDOCC of 2015-26 are close to my perfect cigar.   

To me the apex or zenith of where you want a QDOCC to be, is when it's like creamy toasted oat porridge, resinous cedar, orange zest, anise etc. when they are like that, the leave Cohiba and Trinidad in the dust.

Hats off to @El Presidente for picking out Brioche,  I great addition as to how to accurately pick these cigars, and very fitting to their French heritage

Fair point...when QdO are good and have those quality flavours in them...they give Cohiba a run for its money!