• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I am a big fan of LGC MdO2, how do they compare? Same basic flavor profile?

Similar, but milder and need to be smoked even more slowly so as to not overheat them.

Just finished the first La Escepcion Selectos Finos ER Italia from box 1436/2000. Construction looked great, draw was a little too firm and burn was a little wonky (probably because of youth). Strength medium / full. The Selecto had a very dark flavour profile, charcoal (not in a bad way), black pepper and black tea. Towards the end of the cigar there was some sweetness, couldn't find out exactly what it was since it didn't last long, but very nice nonetheless. Great cigar that should age beautifully.

Nice & sunny Monday here in central Germany - a H.Upmann 1/2 Corona after b'fast, a 07 H.Upmann Majestic afternoon, an excellent Leberknödel dinner followed by a Cuaba Salomones that was ...,

well, I don't need that vitola/Marca again ... :sleeping:

post-4742-0-22682300-1347924350.jpg

And then : off to the pharmacy office - another bottle of whiskey and Monday "A" time ...

MC A's for Andreas & Hans and my last Sancho Panza Sancho from '00,

post-4742-0-34638400-1347924364.jpg

post-4742-0-45705000-1347924370.jpg

Lovely, grassy, lots of hay, great :thumbsup: