FOH'ers Daily Smoke

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I grabbed a Siglo VI from a different box today.  This one is MOL JUN 18, and it is perfect.  Much more enjoyable than yesterday’s UAO OCT 18, and on par with the UAO OCT 17 box I have been smoking.

Does anyone know what factory MOL is?

827EB09D-A2F1-4FB2-8D60-5A83EC462E6C.thumb.jpeg.abbb2d66ab65771a9ea191acf9f19eaa.jpeg

No idea which factory, but every MOL I've come across has always been on UAO/EL level at least.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I grabbed a Siglo VI from a different box today.  This one is MOL JUN 18, and it is perfect.  Much more enjoyable than yesterday’s UAO OCT 18, and on par with the UAO OCT 17 box I have been smoking.

Does anyone know what factory MOL is?

827EB09D-A2F1-4FB2-8D60-5A83EC462E6C.thumb.jpeg.abbb2d66ab65771a9ea191acf9f19eaa.jpeg

You know it's interesting because recent Siglo 2s from UAO I've had haven't been up to par either.

1 hour ago, Derboesekoenig said:

No idea which factory, but every MOL I've come across has always been on UAO/EL level at least.

Same here. I have a super box of Lanceros from MOL, and I think they roll La Reinas there too. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, bbguardsp said:

You know it's interesting because recent Siglo 2s from UAO I've had haven't been up to par either.

I’m going to hold off judgement on them until they have a little more age.  My  UAOs from 2 years ago are fantastic.  1 year is definitely not enough time to judge a cigar imho.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, CgarDan said:

How are these? My local B&M just got some in stock

Not your typical Davidoff DNA.  Full bodied cigar with earth and wood .  Red pepper tingly feel on the finish.  This is the second one I smoked and I enjoyed it more than the first.  Worth the coin?  IDK. Good cigar though.  Bundle worthy?  No