1 hour ago, CgarDan said:

A small afternoon treat. And something else in the evening

7B678BC8-6A54-48B7-B47E-1FB542B8706B.jpeg

856D64F6-D740-45FE-9439-72E428613239.jpeg

It’s been a while since I had a delicious Leffe Blonde. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

I'm a terrible judge of scale in these pics. Habaneros and depute?

I should label them- It was Super Partagas and Palmas Extra

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Thirds said:

Magicos today.  This Maduro line is climbing in my rankings.  The Secretos is a fantastic cigar and this was up there.   

This is presumably a 2018 single from the store.  Does anyone have experience with older box codes on these...say 2014/2015?  I’m interested to know if time helps or hurts these given they already have 5 year old wrappers.  

06A895DE-E1FB-492F-830E-1DB34A194175.jpeg

I have a box of 2014 Genios.  They are well balanced. Medium-full. Problem for me is that the Maduro wrapper drowns out the traditional cohiba flavor.  But still a good smoke.  I haven't smoked a young one yet...can you taste cohiba in a young one?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Luca said:

Some fantastic cigars this weekend!

You can say that again. Thanks for the nice write ups too. Do you have the box codes by any chance? Just for nerd interest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Wookie said:

have a box of 2014 Genios.  They are well balanced. Medium-full. Problem for me is that the Maduro wrapper drowns out the traditional cohiba flavor.  But still a good smoke.  I haven't smoked a young one yet...can you taste cohiba in a young one?

Thanks, Wookie.  Initially I did get hints of the citrus/grassiness typical of the Cohiba but it was a distant second to the Maduro wrapper.  It was unlike any other Cohiba that I’ve had.  There was something I really liked about it but certainly not for the reasons I like other Cohibas.   Maybe young is where it’s at so you can still get subtle notes of the Cohiba DNA. 

• Like 1