• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, lovethehaze said:

RAG NOV 17 Trinidad Vigia 

mostly twang some almond and doughnut. Randomly smelt of buttered popcorn for the 1st 1/2. Coffee finally coming now into the last 1/3. 
nice smoke 

8AE914FD-FA34-4C64-B646-CD55F75C0E61.thumb.jpeg.4638662b6ef7cb61d785cafcab035cb9.jpeg

Nice, man!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I’m celebrating my 10 year old daughter making the travel basketball team.  We got the email this morning. They only pick 10 girls and there is no participation trophy, you either make the team or you don't.  She wanted it so bad, and even though she had no doubts that she would make it, I was really nervous.  Not because I didn't think she was good enough.  I do.  But I was worried about it being political.  A lot of other fathers participate in the league, but since I work so much, I cant.  Also, what if she had an off day at the tryouts?

Anyway, I wanted to smoke some good cigars today.

I started with a Siglo VI, early this morning, before we even got the email, because I always smoke a Siglo VI at the end of a 24 hour shift.  Then I moved on to some other good stuff.

What a way to celebrate! Love the cigars and congrats!

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Cayman17 said:

I appreciate the kind words but I gave you an Esplendido.  We had a few drinks that day ?

First cigar you gave me this one.  Second one was Esplendido unless I'm totally remembering wrong...

7 minutes ago, wineguy said:

First cigar you gave me this one.  Second one was Esplendido unless I'm totally remembering wrong...

So Deron Just corrected me by text on our get togethers,   this cigar must be from a forgotten source which is regrettable... 

5 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

I’m celebrating my 10 year old daughter making the travel basketball team.  We got the email this morning. They only pick 10 girls and there is no participation trophy, you either make the team or you don't.  She wanted it so bad, and even though she had no doubts that she would make it, I was really nervous.  Not because I didn't think she was good enough.  I do.  But I was worried about it being political.  A lot of other fathers participate in the league, but since I work so much, I cant.  Also, what if she had an off day at the tryouts?

Anyway, I wanted to smoke some good cigars today.

I started with a Siglo VI, early this morning, before we even got the email, because I always smoke a Siglo VI at the end of a 24 hour shift.  Then I moved on to some other good stuff.

B2957B2E-AF63-40CB-8EB1-0AB3E3A81A2F.thumb.jpeg.06048f7192b094aee78d6bc1a7d507c6.jpeg

2014 Monte 2 on the way to the golf course.

54A2F06E-F843-4E0F-B7B9-9A7A25098045.thumb.jpeg.2b57d5dbeed3c664abeb5bb72aec2982.jpeg

Novedosos 

565B06F5-1081-48DE-BA68-BF7626DA3E44.thumb.jpeg.9146c06900a892f3865f41f048f9ce36.jpeg

80th

DB00E61F-4CB5-4E9A-9047-D66FE096E7CA.thumb.jpeg.d01653f867c3e7cf92a3c74d456b6067.jpeg

Congratulations to your daughter. 

Wow, you really know how to celebrate. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Nekhyludov
2 minutes ago, Gamehawker said:

Wow, I really liked the two young cigars that I smoked and I usually do not like young cigars. 

Yeah, these seem like they are already what they're gonna be. Not really any youthful harshness. Just not to my liking.