• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

37 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Not a complex cigar by any means, when Punch Punch is like this it motivates me to reach out for the next one.

Great comment, I think it's testiment to the fact that, many flavours from other marcas are repeated. i.e paprika in Diplomaticos & Partagas.....but when it comes to Punch I've not had any other marca exhibit that clove, juicyfruit twang, like Punch does.....to me.....the magic it has....it has all on it's own. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, crking3 said:

Hey Elliot! What did you think of the 54?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love them.  This is my 3rd box of 10, and they have been consistently very good.  For some reason, I dont like the 50s nearly as much as these.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Chucko8 said:

Monarch 2002

8B6B5428-E9B8-4BD9-B460-379E62355B82.thumb.jpeg.e4e9803dd5880d87944a7b3de627aa56.jpeg

Wow, what a view. Man every cigar would taste good with that view.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

“Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.”

-The oath of the Nights Watch

(If you aren’t a Game of Thrones fan, you wouldn’t understand.)

My wall of watch here in Hong Kong is under constant threat from the flying dragon aircraft just nearby. The winter is coming. Lol

1 hour ago, MigsG said:

Wow, what a view. Man every cigar would taste good with that view.

Yes I'm fortunate to get some nice views at times from the balcony.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1