9 hours ago, 99call said:

I'm not taking part.   But I reckon a really good curveball would be a Vegueros Tapados.....does it fit the dimensions?

I'm not familiar with that vitola, but this is a robusto size (HdM 2, JLo 2, RASS etc). Others have named 8 possibilities in that size but have not included Vegueros Tapados.

If any of the 5 blind tasters are Vegueros, good luck to me because I have basically 0 experience in that marca 🤣

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

2076593120_2019-09-2520_35_14.jpg.f7d72843b8acb42887f195d1498b1492.jpg

Montecristo No.2 GOS Ago 2018

The Montecristo No.2...now, I know what you're thinking, something along the lines of, "why do I do this to myself?" or "I swore the last one would be the very final one I reach for!" But what draws us back, those of us who are familiar with its wares? Is it not the ethereal qualities this cigar exhibits and compels us to visit and re-visit it time and time again?

Yes, it happened to me. You see the last one was just average so of course I had to reach out for another tonight. Coffee, a little cocoa, plenty of 'citrus twang' and very little nut or perhaps biscuit and you'd think this Monte 2 was someone's attempt at a medium-mild Juan Lopez piramide! But alas, no, it definitely was reminiscent of the Montecristo marca, especially that wonderful 'citrus twang' that oozes class in this torpedo cigar and which makes me grateful that I'm hopelessly addicted to its snare. What other cigar empowers you to suffer its disappointment and glory in its satisfaction so emphatically as the Montecristo No.2? I tell you there is no other...okay, maybe and perhaps its little brother, the Montecristo No.4.

You're going to light up a Monte No.2 now, aren't you?

Tonight my friend!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CampDelta369 said:

Tonight my friend!

I wanna light one up too again soon! Love the Monte #2.

5 hours ago, Winoheel said:

4baac40d3015bd7634ddfe44c6a077b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great place to have a Cuban. Beautiful!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, inter4alia said:

Sep 17 PLPC from @lovethehaze. So good! 

20191004_184817.jpg

Cheers 🍻 I’m glad u r enjoying it. This box has been solid. Got the especial dry boxing 🥊 now. Can’t wait 

• Like 4