• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

15 hours ago, VKUTT said:

Can I ask you a couple ?s about the Cohiba Short?

How are those right out of the cello? Do you need to rest them like a more typical sized Cohiba? And are they long filler? 

I've never smoked a Cuban that small before, like almost cigarillo size. The smallest CCs Ive had are things like Boli CJs and Party Shorts. TIA, Kell.

I have only had the one box of ten to try, which I obtained as a gift from a friend. He had them for a year already and they had been stored correctly. I have heard from others that if not stored well they are pretty harsh, like other cigars which have become dry I would suppose. Perhaps people have differing opinions due to rest time and storage would be my conclusion. My advice would be rest them. Mine are straight out of the cello that I've tried and have had no issues.

As to filler, I'm unsure as I've not pulled one apart to inspect it sorry.