• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

54 minutes ago, CampDelta369 said:

Man that Duvel has such a wicked spice profile, I wonder how it paired with the Epicure?

Quite nice, I would say. I think it made HdM a little creamier as I taste a little citrus in Duvel. Usually I tend to drink heavy beers with my smokes, Belgium’s fit this role perfectly, adding a sweet citrusy note.

• Like 2

This El Principe LGR DIC 17 was going fantastic this morning. Hits of pancakes and syrups galore.
EB5717E4-6090-4489-8236-95018F3FBB33.thumb.jpeg.edc7a3b68795ba1ae8612f53a732ce36.jpeg
Thought hey let’s go for a C&C time shot for [mention=29867]Raskol[/mention].
E8D97191-49E5-4D98-9096-A131C9397BD4.thumb.jpeg.8642cb6cdb8f4d306380c80d8142dae5.jpeg
Literally took the photo, then a touch of wind, next moment the cigar is head down swimming in the coffee. Lol Removed it but the head was just too wet and unfortunately the flavour had changed and not for the better.

I dropped once into the coffee & once off the balcony from the cup...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, VKUTT said:

That's a shame. I like my Cubans a bit "spicier" than many people, and I dont always age them for years. Do you think this is an example of them aging TOO long? Or just a cr@p box? 

I don’t think it is a case of aging them too long. Inside of two years I would consider relatively young...especially for a Fundy. Could just be a bad box OR (hopefully) a bad start to what will turn out to be a better box as I get deeper into it. 

I’ll likely revisit in a year or so, I have too many boxes now that are smoking perfectly.