• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, Raskol said:
C&C Time. Parti Serie D Especial (TUG FEB 10) - 24:24fba0ff17356d2637cb2a858cbd11c0e6.jpg 

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yo Andy, I found you use XIKAR M8 and unknown V-cut from your daily smoke pics too! Do you prefer M8 over XO and Xi1? Also, what is the name of your V-Cut (Mine is Colibri V-Cut)?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LonesomeHabanoAficionado said:

Yo Andy, I found you use XIKAR M8 and unknown V-cut from your daily smoke pics too! Do you prefer M8 over XO and Xi1? Also, what is the name of your V-Cut (Mine is Colibri V-Cut)?

M8 holds a slight edge over the other 2 cutters at the moment. Feel comfortable when I use it. As for the V-Cut, it's a Siglo V-Cutter. Good feel, cuts deep, cuts clean & have never had any problems using it. 

Yup...overall I am very happy with all my cutters.

Cheers!

• Thanks 1

M8 holds a slight edge over the other 2 cutters at the moment. Feel comfortable when I use it. As for the V-Cut, it's a Siglo V-Cutter. Good feel, cuts deep, cuts clean & have never had any problems using it. 
Yup...overall I am very happy with all my cutters.
Cheers!

Thanks mate! I didn't know Siglo also has V-Cutter! Will look M8 too!

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄