• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

10 hours ago, JohnS said:
1781750061_2019-10-2618_27_36.jpg.b893c177a519f2ccc3f87c2090bedd10.jpg
El Rey del Mundo Demi Tasse MLU Dic 2018
I was determined to not have another one from the box as firm as a dowel so I did a very unusual thing...I actually tested the firmness of the remaining cigars on the top layer before choosing one. You see, this box did not come from our host, and since I have acquired a good proportion of my stock over the years from quality 24:24 listings I feel I have become quite spoilt when it comes to construction. You know, one has to remind themselves that here at FoH we have an askewed sense of what is normal when it comes to Habanos cigars. I'll remember to express my gratitude the next time I see El Pres.
As for this cigar, it was the best from the box by far, which is not saying a lot really, as the other 7 or so have all been plugged or tight. This had a perfect draw, had elements of almond nut, floral notes, honey sweetness and toastiness which all up made for 25 minutes of bliss. I think my palate is salivating just thinking about it as I type this out!

Been meaning to try these for quite some time now. Never having an ERDM and being the same size as the du maire (love them) I would like to try these a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1