• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

20 hours ago, Thirds said:

Agree completely.  I enjoy the blunt delivery of that full flavored cocoa and pepper combo.  I haven’t had a bad one yet and never hesitate to smoke one. I went in intending to smoke a CoRo but due to the small number of patrons I felt it was best to purchase from their stock. 

Don Alejandro on the menu for tomorrow night and very much looking forward to it. What did you think of the Rat? 

It was good, quality tobacco with a tight drawn little too tight for how fresh and hygroscopic the tobacco still is.  But it is a good cigar and would be very good at a couple of years.  It seems like it's got some long legs on them but the blend is very similar to the years prior "Year of the ..." cigars by Davidoff.  Honestly, my favorite Davidoff right outta the store are the classic no.2  which they're calling the "Signature" line now, but is one of the three original vitolas Zino came out with in both his Cuban line and his D.R. endeavor.  The no.1, no.2, and ambassadrice (which is another favorite).  Also the Escurio robust is fantastic.  Reminded me of a fresh JL2, no shit!!  I think I'll smoke another Don Alejandro too tonight after this Cojonu 2003.  I don't think I'm going to do well in preserving this box as I've smoked one from it since I dug it outta my cooler over at my brother's.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Vito said:

was good, quality tobacco with a tight drawn little too tight for how fresh and hygroscopic the tobacco still is.  But it is a good cigar and would be very good at a couple of years.  It seems like it's got some long legs on them but the blend is very similar to the years prior "Year of the ..." cigars by Davidoff.  Honestly, my favorite Davidoff right outta the store are the classic no.2  which they're calling the "Signature" line now, but is one of the three original vitolas Zino came out with in both his Cuban line and his D.R. endeavor.  The no.1, no.2, and ambassadrice (which is another favorite).  Also the Escurio robust is fantastic.

Thank you for this, Vito! You’ve given me a list of things to try.  That Don Alejandro looked exceptional. 

10 hours ago, Thirds said:

Ridiculously generous evening of smoking and conversation courtesy of @Bram Smoker.  

The batting order in this 6-hour session was simply perfect: Don Alejandro (smooth as silk) followed by Short Robaina (this little minutos packed a nicotine punch, loads of flavor and absolutely stood up to the other bookends) followed by Maestros (there was an almond cookie note weaving in and out that was spectacular)...a VR extravaganza!  I could die happy tonight...

Thank you for a memorable night and for sharing your VR treasure chest.  

10386682-043A-42D7-A16E-91A674E19CC9.jpeg

54D8C2B2-2232-42D8-9692-2D1AA1549377.jpeg

48B3D854-DC79-4757-983C-A45D3BB1D361.jpeg

I had an absolute blast. Pleasure meeting up with another VR fanboy. Great cigars and better conversation. Looking forward to the next time our paths cross in NWA!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1