• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

13 hours ago, VKUTT said:

How long would you say the Principe needs to sleep before you get the fabled "pancakes" flavor?

Sorry but I can’t give you the best answer in this one. The only examples of these that I have smoked have been from this box which is December 2017. Can definitively inform that at this age there is pancake. Perhaps another member whom has tried a younger stick can offer more on this.

14 hours ago, VKUTT said:

How long would you say the Principe needs to sleep before you get the fabled "pancakes" flavor?

I had one that was a year and a half and couldn’t get any of the pancake flavor. But I had it ROTT. So I’ll probably give them a few months before I try again. 

6 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Siglo VI with my morning coffee in the lobby of the Parque Central Hotel in Havana.

5B628415-C284-4C6C-8D47-4573DBE0BF20.thumb.jpeg.3aba7029655f4e3c9074cab09dbc64e0.jpeg

Novedosos at the El Laguito factory 

B04B90E9-CB45-4E48-B0A8-51A1E8BA2EA9.thumb.jpeg.994fff2ebf7c927ece407be45d9f8bc7.jpeg

Was @ElJavi76 taking these down with you. Looks like an amazing time

1 hour ago, Chucko8 said:

Was @ElJavi76 taking these down with you. Looks like an amazing time

Unfortunately, no.  The invitation was only for me.  

But while our driver was waiting for me outside, he was working diligently to get Javi in, and he managed to get him in for a tour this morning.  Our driver is truly the best!  You could tell, he was as upset as I was about Javi not being able to come.

• Like 1