• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

29 minutes ago, CampDelta369 said:

So I grabbed a RASS from the Humi and also a backup considering my issues I’ve had with this box. And after this one, it’s definitely forget about it until late next year. Just a terrible bitterness on the finish killing any subtle flavor it has to offer. Pitched it on first third. The Connie 1 on the other hand was offering enjoyment and definitely did it’s best to save the moment. The RASS still holds title as my Nemesis of the year. A day off tomorrow so maybe I can go big and find CC happiness.

Every 3 or 4 years I buy a box of RASS, only to end up giving them away.  It takes 3 or 4 years for me to forget how much I disliked them the last time.  Something about trying the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results.?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, CampDelta369 said:

So I grabbed a RASS from the Humi and also a backup considering my issues I’ve had with this box. And after this one, it’s definitely forget about it until late next year. Just a terrible bitterness on the finish killing any subtle flavor it has to offer. Pitched it on first third. The Connie 1 on the other hand was offering enjoyment and definitely did it’s best to save the moment. The RASS still holds title as my Nemesis of the year. A day off tomorrow so maybe I can go big and find CC happiness.

I'm hoping I'm not ending up in the same place. Have a box of MSU NOV 2018 and have sampled two, most recently last month. They've been a little rough. Really hoping they just need to stew for a while longer or I started with some duds, 'cause with 23 left I don't want to hate them ? 

16 minutes ago, BlueRidgeFly said:

I'm hoping I'm not ending up in the same place. Have a box of MSU NOV 2018 and have sampled two, most recently last month. They've been a little rough. Really hoping they just need to stew for a while longer or I started with some duds, 'cause with 23 left I don't want to hate them ? 

I'm into a box of EOS DIC 18 on Clearance 24:24. The first two sticks of RASS i sampled were out of the stores in April this year? They showed some promise and were definitely tasty. I don't know why this box is so Nasty to date, but with that being said i have many other CC that are smoking real well and i have patience. The MSU box code you have has been very good as El Pres has noted on other marcas. I'll definitely post again when these turn the corner. Construction wise they look very good, draw is excellent, burn has been good. Time Will Tell. And now some relaxing music...