FOH'ers Daily Smoke

17 hours ago, JohnS said:

At this stage, this Magnum 46 had no harshness or intense power in its flavour delivery whatsoever, and this is exactly the way I prefer it. Shortbread, a touch of espresso coffee, vanilla and licorice sweetness is the best way to describe it, according to my palate. In short, simply delectable and delicious!

That description just made me want to dry box a Mag 46!  Mine though are only a year and a half old so maybe it's premature.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I’m very sad to say, this is the last of my Capitolios.  All 10 have been outstanding cigars, including this one.  Definitely the best QDOs I have smoked in many years.  When I bought the box in Paris back in April, little did I know how much I would like them.  When I smoked one, I immediately regretted not buying 5 or 10 boxes.
5B1C7AF7-DFFD-40C2-A084-CF7D726D7B0E.thumb.jpeg.e8817380eceaac3396b4414de2bc5ee1.jpeg

How do they compare to the 54 Elliot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, havanaclub said:

How do they compare to the 54 Elliot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have some similarities in the flavor profile, but these are more complex, and have a higher flavor intensity.  And from a price standpoint, you get much more cigar for your money.  In Paris, they were only a little bit more money. But the only place I have found them online, they cost twice as much as in the brick and mortar in Paris.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, CptGoodTimes said:

75F winter wonderland so pulled this UAO JUN19...why the hell not. Dry boxed for 4 days (couldn’t wait that 7 days). Wow! They just aren’t supposed to be this good young.  

B73436CC-6E8B-4C69-9B20-120DC75C0CEC.thumb.jpeg.f60efd9d702e019bf90df009f757c0d8.jpeg

Yep. Had same stick a few weeks ago. Wow is a good word. Rich and Big. Hard to stay away but only upside I think on aging.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CptGoodTimes said:

What’s the verdict? Just got a box of 25 (TOU SEP18) & really looking forward to pulling one.  

I've been smoking '18s and '19s, enjoying both 50s and 54. All personal preference really. I like them now, but will most likely just improve with age. I can see them plateauing quick possibly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lovethehaze said:

LAU MAY 16. BPC. So much balls left in them, love it ! These could sit forever I think and smoke amazing. 

03231CBB-6EF4-4A26-9CC0-2DBD740D97D4.thumb.png.f34d390c818197dcefd44210d05ab5b3.png

You got a great box, congrats! 

5 hours ago, snowy70 said:

Took a 1/2 day and decided to come to local cigar lounge. It Party time. Smoking the Lusi first and then P2 if I have time. If not D4. HDM DC just in case Lusitania is a dud. Lusitania is from 99, P2 09, D4 08 wnd HdM DC from 08.

20191206_134938.thumb.jpg.3fdc7a8d62208752822fca49565d191f.jpg

You came well prepared. How'd it go?  Nice sticks ?

• Like 1