• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Rounding off an awesome saturday with a Bolivar Coronas Gigantes from -00. Man, this is one great cigar. I need to get a box or two and hide them away for a decade.

Paired it with Spooks Ale and a splash of Camus. Life is good.

Greetings Nino! I'm back in USA now just wanted to say again just what a gracious host you and Walter were during my visit and what a great time I had visiting with you both!

Back to the issue at hand-- I think the HU 1/2 Corona may be my new best friend. This little baby has salvaged many 'bigger' disappointments and will probably be one of my goto winter smokes as well!

Again-- many thanks!

My/our pleasure, Wes !!

You were most welcomed and a great guy to have around the lab with us, we enjoyed having you here, come back !

Yeah, the Half Corona is a great "get-to" cigar when you have neither the time nor the bigger cigar ... :-)

Last night - a Boli PC from Aug 11 that has come back into its sick period. Harsh and full of ammonia. Ditched it half way thru.

Today - ERDM CS from 09, decent but uninspiring,

Hopefully tonight's smoke makes up for these two.

This afternoon a Fonseca Amateur RE Francia. It was quite bitter and smelled musty - I blame the bad storage conditions in the store for that.

Tonight a nice Punch Small Club RE Francia. No need to buy a box, though, IMO.

post-7384-13489538132451.jpg

post-7384-13489538269994.jpg

I've barely cut the cap off this cigar and it is already one of the best smokes I've had in months. I got two with the Monte special earlier in the year and just a few months in the desktop has done this a world of good. It is dripping with a refreshing sweetness and creamy chocolate. Beautiful!

post-13352-0-98510400-1348972201.jpg

Woke up a bit earlier than normal to find a bright, sunny Sunday morning waiting for me. I decided that a JLS No. 2 from an 07 box would be a perfect way to start off what looks to be a great day. Flavors of dark coffee and toasted nuts put this cigar right on the money.

Cheers