FOH'ers Daily Smoke

1 hour ago, BellevilleMXZ said:

Trying out a HU (LOU OCT 17) I picked up a box of, a couple weeks ago in Cuba, while going though wedding pics.. Tied the knot on the beach while we were down there. 

20191210_205039.jpg

20191119_163019.jpg

20191119_174149.jpg

Congrats!? 

• Like 1

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

13 hours ago, bundwallah said:

Something special tonight. Early 1980's Dunhill Don Alfredo Sellecion No 52. Wasn't able to have it on my  bday this summer, so it's my early Xmas gift to myself. 

15760212071944846872622760279271.jpg

Jeez, you rarely get to see these smoked. Will you let us know more?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jonboy4074 said:

BAS SEP 15 mille fleur with a smoothie style berliner weisse.

That 'beer' looks amazing... I love the occasional fruit lambic, but I've never had anything with quite as much fruit as that one appears to have.  How does it rate?

• Like 1

That 'beer' looks amazing... I love the occasional fruit lambic, but I've never had anything with quite as much fruit as that one appears to have.  How does it rate?
All of these 450 North "slushies" are fantastic to me. I'm a bourbon guy, but for a change of pace these are wonderful!
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jonboy4074 said:

All of these 450 North "slushies" are fantastic to me. I'm a bourbon guy, but for a change of pace these are wonderful!

Interesting.  Just had a look at a map and that brewery isn't far off.  I wonder if they distribute to TN.  There are some good micro brew retailers around here...  Looks delicious.

9 hours ago, bundwallah said:

I wasn't taking notes but I do remember a few things.

Definitely an aged cigar. It had a "chalky" mouthfeel. Something I tend to get with vintage sticks.  The tasting notes were as such. Cocoa, cedar, earth/mushroom, toasty tobacco.  For an old cigar, I'd put it on the "bold" side, even though there wasn't any nicotine hit. It was very smooth.  It had what I hoped for.  A constant transition in tasting notes.   I would imagine that the cigar must have been a real powerhouse when fresh.  It also made a ton of blue smoke.  I nubbed it until my fingers started to burn.  Aged cigars are always a gamble. In this case I won the draw. :)

Thanks a lot. That sounds very nice. Always so great to get some direct view and insight of a "contemporary witness".

• Like 1