• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 minutes ago, Gamehawker said:
  On 12/3/2019 at 9:15 PM, El Hoze said:

2004 Monarch. Ugh, just a killer cigar. Only have two left from this box unfortunately after this one. Such is life. 

B2BCE360-C14F-4800-B9D3-545D71CA7E31.jpeg

Wow wow wow!!! magic aside, how the f*** did that cigar fit in that tube?   Thats some Houdini shit right there. that looks like a coronas minor tube

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, inter4alia said:

Media Luna at the LCDH Montreal. Great shop and lounge. 

That's a very nice looking lounge.

31 minutes ago, lovethehaze said:

any good ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think these will be really good with time. Started off great but the youth showed up at the half. I knew it was young but wanted to give it a try. 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2019 at 1:05 AM, jtfrizzy said:

That case is really really nice! It's something I never knew I needed until now. Thanks for posting picks. Now to the interwebs to search for something similar.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You may find something similar but it will not be the same quality of feel than an authentic Peter James cigar case.

4 hours ago, MigsG said:

You love your C&C time as much as Raskol!

Yes sir. Some mornings I have a short window before work hell starts and after trying some habanos minutos and Petit Coronas it seemed perfectly plausible to add that to the morning cupper ala @Raskol. Some time off this week so cutting heads on some big dogs. It can really set up a great day... Mr Lusi is waiting

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FatherOfPugs said:

Those are amazing cigars! I wish I had gone 10 boxes deep at the time. How much did they have of these?

I wish I had 10 boxes too. Such an excellent smoke! This is the first one I've ever had. I picked this stick from a half full box in their walk in. At the Canadian price, I didn't have the heart (cough, wallet) to ask if they had any full boxes?

• Haha 1