• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

19 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

I have the same box, how are they smoking?

IT really surprised me. Smoked it to my knuckle and was still wanting more. So it was fantastic. maybe 30 days in the humidor.  I would consider these a lighter wrapper than the MC#4 i have been smoking from 2108 so i really got the Cocoa, Cream, Coffee and nuts on the start. The construction was excellent as well. its a serious box code and on the radar now. I look forward to the next one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Squiggler said:

Sounds good.  Not wood bombs like some of the older sets, I gather?

No but I am picking up a kind of pecan shell taste if that makes sense. Toasted tobacco and a slightly floral aroma. Very subtle light bodied smoke but lots of it.

1 hour ago, CampDelta369 said:

IT really surprised me. Smoked it to my knuckle and was still wanting more. So it was fantastic. maybe 30 days in the humidor.  I would consider these a lighter wrapper than the MC#4 i have been smoking from 2108 so i really got the Cocoa, Cream, Coffee and nuts on the start. The construction was excellent as well. its a serious box code and on the radar now. I look forward to the next one.

That’s incredible! I’m loving the light wrapper HQ ‘18 monte 4’s I’ve been smoking through so that’s why I jumped on these. I’m pumped! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Siberian Bear said:

HDM Du Depute LAS MAR 15, can’t keep my hands off this box! Flavors are so intense and mellow at the same time. I have a box of Du Prince ‘16, I haven’t touched, are they the same? I love SJ as well!

6AAE58C7-2226-4530-B409-B20D9F84525D.jpeg

I was wondering the same thing myself so I ended up getting a box of du depute to find out for myself.   These and the DuP start out pretty similar but as you get into them I think the DuD stays sweeter, and less woody, for me at least.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:

Happy to hear that. Landed a box of those me-self a couple weeks back, same code. Plus got a 24:24 quarter box in September that might be the same. Haven't lit one yet, but will soon ? 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Is that a Capitolio?

Those are my favorite regionals.

It sure is. I was able to get a full box and 3 singles in Paris. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dynamo320 said:

Tragic night of 1st world problems in my cigar world tonight. I’m out of the cold and am in warm Aruba for the night for my work. One night to sit out in the warmth and humidity and enjoy a great passion. Packed a Siglo VI and picked up a Sir Winnie at the LCDH to take home. The VI was completely plugged but stuck with it for a while. Poked it to death but nothing.  Not good, last one from the pack I smoked was amongst the best I’ve ever had. In irrational judgement I cut the Sir Winnie, plugged exactly the same.  Accidentally completely  ruined it trying to open it up in low light with the Perfecdraw. You gotta be kidding me. Spent a fortune on it. Brought a backup D4, saved the night but damn, what a fail!  I guess it’s the time of year to reflect that things could be much worse and be thankful for that a run of the mill D4 that saved the night.

AMO ENE 16

3BD25383-CDCE-45F7-884E-480CB2ACE29C.jpeg

Lol could always be worse. When I started out with the PerfecDraw, I slipped and it went into my finger. Blood was everywhere after I pulled it out

• Sad 2