• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, TTP21 said:

Loving that box code, how's this example?

Excellent. I had it right after the BRC and it outshined it. I’m about a third into this box and very consistent. Construction perfecto. I actually nubbed this one which I rarely do.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, slowsmoke said:

Awesome! Merry Christmas brother ?

Merry Christmas, Matt! I'll do a more detailed review for the review comp.

7 hours ago, slowsmoke said:

HeIWZcH.jpg

an awesome Famoso helping me tend the rib roast, courtesy of @MigsG  First third was a little rough, but the second third came through with big raisins and prunes, so great. Making me wonder why I don’t have a box of these.

Time for a box of your own!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MigsG said:

Mid? '18 HdM Epi2

Got two 6ers from FOH and forgot about them for a while. Was a little disappointed because they seemed dry, thin wrappers, and absolutely no smell. 

Well this is a Christmas surprise! From the first puff, marshmallows, and still marshmallows getting into the 2/3. A different Epi2 from what I'm used to.  Gonna let the rest sleep some more!

20191224_222845.thumb.jpg.2969c9e81cc5b53f7e7a8ac4520af604.jpg

I got a couple as well, a 6er off clearance a few months back then a couple weeks after that a 6er of PSP, hoping to get the same luck as you!

• Like 2