FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Rough day today. Spent 6 hours in the ER with my 7 month old......he is doing ok thank God. My current set up this evening and much needed stress relief. 
20191227_195230.thumb.jpg.103698bf086f7033b17909e97cfda912.jpg

Thank God he’s ok. Prayers are with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

31 minutes ago, FatherOfPugs said:

Rough day today. Spent 6 hours in the ER with my 7 month old......he is doing ok thank God. My current set up this evening and much needed stress relief.

Likewise, As with @BoliDan, I'm very sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, FatherOfPugs said:

Glad to hear he is okay. And you can now relax a little. Speedy recovery to the little man. X

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FatherOfPugs said:

Poor little man. Had the same for dehydration during the flu. Hard on a dad. Glad hes doing good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bourbon barrel aged Kolsch?? Wow that sounds amazing. I have never heard of anything like that for Kolsch before
Yeah I know me neither until i saw this at the local beer store on tap and got a 25.4 ox crowler of it. Needless to say i bought too little of it and hope they have more because it is delicious. Light and crisp as you'd expect a Kolsch to be, yet packed with flavor. CR Brewing is a little craft brewery in New Castle, PA im going to do a little research on it and see if the bottle or can it. If so I'll let you know.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1