• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

FOH Custom Tampa. A third of the way through and it is soooo delightful. This is the second one I've tried. The first was bland and flat. This one is full of flavor and well balanced.

My third Punch Sir John RE Alemana 2012. I am breaking my rule by smoking it with less than 1 year of age but these are very good indeed, even fresh!

post-7384-0-35907500-1349411260.jpg

ya gotta hook up that nail with a file playa

smoked a sept 11 d4 and dare I say it was pretty damn good

Yeah, I chipped it just prior to taking the picture... Now where was that MANicure thread again??? :blonde::flower:

Relaxing after a day full of meetings with a Fullers London Pride and a RyJ Short Churchill -08. Good cigar, albeit after last weeks Bolivar CG it feels slightly... Lacking. This is probably a sign that I need more Bolivars. I usually do.

Bolivar Libertador RE Francia (not sure if 2006 or 2007 release).

A great example for what is wrong with the RE program - expensive donkey cock cigar that was devoid of any Bolivar flavors and bored me to tears. Boo! :thumbsdwn:

post-7384-0-69501900-1349473687.jpg

post-7384-0-86336400-1349473710.jpg

Aww Claus. That 2006 Boli France was my best ever cigar. I have one left in the humidor. I hope it doesn't stink...

Yeah I've had two amazing Libertadors and have a whole box that's calling me daily.

Well, that cigar was from the Davidoff store in Monaco which had horrible storage conditions so there may be a little hope. Wish I could have picked up a Petit Libertador for comparison but they were all too moldy to save.

I followed up with a crooked and faded old HDM Tres Petit Corona from the same store which is quite enjoyable but also very mild.

post-7384-0-16475000-1349479035.jpg

post-7384-0-70975300-1349479669.jpg