FOH'ers Daily Smoke

3 minutes ago, Fugu said:

MSU (FPG aka Partagás)

And - yes, do yourself a favour and get some for aging.

Oh it’s a question of when. I need to wait a bit before I get more. Can’t say my reception when I came in the house was all love and kisses today ?

thanks for the code. Thought it was MSU, but wanted to be sure given how much love that code has gotten Lately for the BBF. 

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

7 minutes ago, Rhinoww said:

Oh it’s a question of when. I need to wait a bit before I get more. Can’t say my reception when I came in the house was all love and kisses today ?

Haha - well, they won't go anywhere (for the time being...), no need to rush. For me the PC is the one in the (remaining) Boli-line-up benefiting the most from aging. If you like them - as it seems - give them 5 years at least and don't touch the box!

9 minutes ago, Fugu said:

Haha - well, they won't go anywhere (for the time being...), no need to rush. For me the PC is the one in the (remaining) Boli-line-up benefiting the most from aging. If you like them - as it seems - give them 5 years at least and don't touch the box!

It does kill me a bit. I just passed on a five year old box on OLH due to above referenced “issues”. Hard to argue that I need to buy to age for a few years when there is a strong lobby to limit current rate of consumption ...

Don’t worry though, there are a few boxes of Boli RC, CJ and BBF aging now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Here’s a shout out to “clearance” stuff. This is an Epi 2, from an ATE Feb 18 50 cab. Now I chase shiny PSP objects as much as anyone here, but jumped on this clearance cab a little over a year ago. I’ll admit I was skeptical seeing pale looking wrappers, so I shoved it aside. This is the second from the box, and like the first a few months ago, it’s amazing - creamy nougat, milk chocolate, coffee - and a prefect burn. Yum. 

7CFB7A56-388F-4494-A7DB-D6DC798306AD.thumb.jpeg.132079f64eba4919d8574579697f60e6.jpeg

I have some crappy looking Epi2 that I rested for a month.  Pulled one out recently, and got that creamy nougat flavor too!

Really rubbing it in posing all barefoot and in shorts while the rest of us freeze...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, MigsG said:

Really rubbing it in posing all barefoot and in shorts while the rest of us freeze...

Heh heh. I’ve got a week long visit to Seattle planned in March, I’ll be the one wearing the same Levis all week (hoping they still fit) ? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Islandboy said:

Heh heh. I’ve got a week long visit to Seattle planned in March, I’ll be the one wearing the same Levis all week (hoping they still fit) ? 

?

And don't forget the gloves ?!  

9 hours ago, MigsG said:

I have some crappy looking Epi2 that I rested for a month.  Pulled one out recently, and got that creamy nougat flavor too!

I don’t see any shorts. Let’s not assume anything. ??

• Haha 2

Are u at the Wynn ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was at Cosmo last night. I’m in Vegas for the week for the Consumer Electronics Show. Staying at the Treasure Island.
  • Like 2