FOH'ers Daily Smoke

On 1/3/2020 at 2:56 AM, KnightsAnole said:

How was the RA Italia Chuck? That’s a rare bird..

It sure was a fantastic treat. The flavours were in line with the RA profile though it was super smooth. Easily took it down to the nub.

• Like 1

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

26 minutes ago, lovethehaze said:

Well ... what ya think ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like! Very unique profile started with almond paste, unsweetened marzipan? and coffee notes with a wonderful berry and Christmas cake sweetness. A lot going on. I will need to review it and take notes next time. Construction excellent. Draw perfecto so a solid 92+ right now.  I look forward to see how it compares to the Punch 898. Definitely some subtle complexity here in this blend.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Hotboxx said:

The chariot being pulled by animals representing 5 continents... normal.... but hold everything. He’s waving a pink banner, wearing a skirt, rainbow feather headdress, rocking red lipgloss, eye shadow and a NYC $300 scissor cut. Quite the look!!!  Ellen’s got nothing on this cat. 

Sounds like a Havanathon attendee! :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, prodigy said:
Singulare never disappoints.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I had my first the other day. I would agree was really good took me by surprise.

56 minutes ago, MigsG said:

Partagas and a fruit sweetness similar (but not as sweet) as some RyJs

I tried one the other night, and yep the NO 1 final blend, seems to have a bit more tart berry twang

I would say the prototypes were as follows

No 1=    rich party, boli, fundy mashup

No 3=    aromatic party, R&J mashup 

not sure what changed in the final edit, but the No 1's  seem to have a bit more twang and power......more likely however is they just need to settle down and acclimatise. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 99call said:

I tried one the other night, and yep the NO 1 final blend, seems to have a bit more tart berry twang

I would say the prototypes were as follows

No 1=    rich party, boli, fundy mashup

No 3=    aromatic party, R&J mashup 

not sure what changed in the final edit, but the No 1's  seem to have a bit more twang and power......more likely however is they just need to settle down and acclimatise. 

Interesting, I didn't get any Fundy but maybe because it hasn't rested enough yet. 

Thanks for the info, very helpful.

Guess I'll have to try the N3 tonight now. Definitely looking forward to it.

Smoked exactly this today, it was a delight as always.  sweet chestnut goodness from first light to nub

I am about 2/3 through it and not even an elbow of youth. Honestly I am wondering if it can make it all the way through ... sounds like I may be in the clear ! It is great I agree simple under rated great smoke

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MigsG said:

Interesting, I didn't get any Fundy but maybe because it hasn't rested enough yet. 

Might just be my palate, with the first cigar i got, a slight buttery doughy aspect which I really enjoyed.......but don't get me wrong, it was very much in the background where as the Partagas and Bolivar flavours were front and centre.    The one I smoked the other day was a great deal more tangy

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 99call said:

Might just be my palate, with the first cigar i got, a slight buttery doughy aspect which I really enjoyed.......but don't get me wrong, it was very much in the background where as the Partagas and Bolivar flavours were front and centre.    The one I smoked the other day was a great deal more tangy

I'll look out for that with the next one. The tangy aspect really appeals to me. 

• Like 1