• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, havanaclub said:

SLE MAR 17 Vigia 50135f35346970bf19a104e8682fbe7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is it smoking now? I have the exact same box code in my humidor. Hope you enjoyed it.

On 12/3/2019 at 6:55 AM, JohnS said:

2147043672_2019-11-1819_35_50.jpg.79d92b9c5c2fb8a3c7f8a8a396a41718.jpg

Diplomáticos No.2 EML Ago 2014

Of all my stock from 2014, this humble Clearance-graded box purchased from our generous host in 2015 could possibly be the best. Well, I've certainly being pleased with half the box almost consumed thus far!

This was only the second cigar from this box that was very light on sourdough, in fact, it was almost undetectable! Instead, the spine of this cigar was pretty much a combination of wood and toasted tobacco combined with a core Diplomaticos capsicum or bell pepper and paprika spice. You'd agree, I'm sure, that if you are agreeable to enjoying a Diplomaticos cigar then these flavours would certainly resonate with you.

The only caveat I have to add would be that the strong plumes of smoke necessitated a shorter puff and longer intervals in-between, so my cigar required a re-light a few times. It still didn't negate how good this cigar was, however!

Oh my god....I am having pleasant memories of the one you kindly gave me to smoke when we were at your place celebrating your sons Birthday!!  The paprika, capsicum  and toasted tobacco flavour was phenomenal!!! Thanks again John :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks to [mention=32986]lovethehaze[/mention] for this LUB JUN 14 RR.  Quality, smooth nutty bomb.  Burn and construction were flawless. Enjoyed it. 
F2EF1963-7CFA-4A5E-9516-B9301D2DD35D.thumb.jpeg.c49776d620c78e297ecaa1b6e6aa023f.jpeg

Slowly but surely I’m gonna get you on the Upman train . Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mtlk77 said:

I have one, can't wait to smoke it 

Is this one old or pretty young? 

From 2018. I don’t understand how some people can age these for +5 years. They are already excellent with less than 2 years of age.

• Like 1