• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 2/27/2020 at 7:49 PM, CptGoodTimes said:

Glorious sunny day in Texas.

Very first Mag56el & ohhhh...myyyy...Upmanness! Super stoked I’ve got 14 more. ‘16 Petit Eddie is not a far second.  

6FDD9676-E0E7-48C1-A887-4ABBA4DE7589.thumb.jpeg.6ce6ac17dbc30ae5afa647950466b565.jpeg

164C4BA0-EAC3-49E4-9BC2-52A9B09D2808.thumb.jpeg.0d25f3e5ce2e6440f9ea52186f4f5d16.jpeg

I had two sealed boxes of the H. Upmann Magnum 56 EL 2015 and Regrettably I had to sell one box recently to pay the tax man (IRS) this year. ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

“Daily Smoke” while navigating the state-wide shutdown: 

My kitchen is under renovation, so my coffee maker is unavailable.  Starbucks locations are closed except for drive-through locations.  As luck would have it, the Starbucks near my house is a drive-through location.  Problem #1 solved.

It is cold out, and I dont feel like smoking in the garage today.  There is a liquor store exemption to the state wide shutdown.  My local lounge has a wine store in it.  Great! It is probably open under the exemption.  I get there, and there are people there.  That is a good sign.  

I go inside, and all of the lounge areas are closed.  The wine store is open, and that is allowing them to keep the airplane hangar-sized humidor open.  So I figure I can smoke my cigar in the warmth of the humidor.  But there is only so long that I can walk around pretending to look at cigars I have no interest in buying, while smoking my La Trova.  So I smoke it down to a point where I feel like I can finish it on the drive home.  I almost bought a CA magazine on my way out, just to pay for my time there, but it was one that I already read, so I will just make sure to tip the waitresses really well my first time back once the lounges re-open.

It was good while it lasted brother. I knew it was a matter of time before we got shut down. I hope to be there with you the day they reopen. Stay safe!

15 hours ago, Chucko8 said:

C&C with a Mag 50 OBM AG 16 generously gifted to me by @ElJavi76.

After smoking a SLR Churchill last evening I get the comparison that some refer to existing between these two cigars. Also obtained a breadiness along with cream and coffee profile. Burn and smoke output was fantastic, though the draw a little on the loose side for my preference. Took it nice and easy for the draw to ensure didn’t get too hot. I can say that this won’t be my last of this cigar!

9C7A17D8-9E8E-4F36-A2D0-3DAE3F5DA02A.thumb.jpeg.21d838fbf4e50deb1a7078ecee548e9f.jpeg

Glad you were able to enjoy the stick mate! I'll see you soon on one of those virtual smokes. 

Cheers

• Like 3

19 hours ago, BoliDan said:

Didnt realize my sinuses are kicking up and i cant taste much of this unfortunately... Sig2, old grandad 114, some local stout

20200321_203951.thumb.jpg.109d29963a495ded24e4c33fe7c8934a.jpg

good call on the Old Grandad 114, I just picked up a bottle myself.  114 goes a long way theses days!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mtd057 said:

good call on the Old Grandad 114, I just picked up a bottle myself.  114 goes a long way theses days!

What a deal too. $22 at the total wine on evans and Colorado. Just polished of the Caribbean cask last night in quarentine woes. Thanks again!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raskol said:

C&C Time. H. Upmann Mag 50 (2016) - 24:24 0c4295c86e1ec16b74e09c762e0dac44.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Looking at this pic really makes me want to have a cigar . My Mag 50's are long gone.