• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, Viva Vegas said:

I love these Por Larranaga montecarlos. After 6 months in the humidor it is smoking great. 

IMG_20200324_142104.jpg

Only 6 months in the Humidor is a pretty short rest.  All the reading says put them away for at least three years and as many as 5.  Just bought two boxes of these; do you mind if I ask what box code these were from?  Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, saintsmokealot said:

Yesterday a Reynaldo salomones and today a Party 

20200323_181450.jpg

20200324_180746.jpg

Interesting! How did they compare?

2 hours ago, GVan said:

Only 6 months in the Humidor is a pretty short rest.  All the reading says put them away for at least three years and as many as 5.  Just bought two boxes of these; do you mind if I ask what box code these were from?  Thanks in advance!

LGR  ,Oct 18

2 hours ago, Monocle said:

Interesting! How did they compare?

2 hours ago, havanaclub said:

What one was better? Just picked up some beautiful party salamones late 19s. Yet to try one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant say which one is better bc they were both delicious but different in flavors. The Rey is distinctively his while the Partagas was distinctively Partagas. I love both and smoke each when in the mood for the flavors they produce.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Viva Vegas said:

LGR  ,Oct 18

Thanks - just bought LGR AGO 17 and LGR SEP 17.  Hopefully, I can smoke a few early and get the same results you have.

• Like 1