• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

21 hours ago, GVan said:

HU Mag 50 (ESL SEP-18) first one from the box.  Been in the Humi at 64% for a little over 4 months and thought I'd try one.  Dry boxed it for 5 days at 52%.  Started out very smooth, but getting very little smoke with a tight draw.  Had to work the draw tool almost immediately and improved enough to be a pleasant smoke for an hour and 25 minutes.  Right around the last third it became an effort to keep it lit and I stopped fighting the CC shortly after the last picture.  As you can see from the pictures it is an overcast, rainy day in FL and I'm sure the outside humidity did its work on this CC.  Will try agin in 6 months as I see some FOH members smoking these, and enjoying them, while they are still young.

I see you're in Stuart.   I'm down the road in PBG.  I too often think about how much the RH outside plays a factor in the cigar itself when I'm smoking.  I drybox everything (or try to knowingly before smoking) and feel like sometimes as soon as I step outside to smoke, the cigar has almost become a different stick.  Granted more humid days than other play a larger role in this but as a whole, I certainly don't think it help us down here in my opinion.. 

15 hours ago, Ej456 said:

From our host and first punch ever. I like I like

Excellent marca! Glad you enjoyed!