• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Montecristo Petit Corona PUR Nov 15.  Got to play with my new lighter as well.
20200427_160657_resized.thumb.jpg.afe8a3c446643f32403c951fbaa89fd9.jpg20200427_163857_resized.thumb.jpg.0fe6ca673ba44d80d1fa37e2ed8e79b2.jpg20200427_165144_resized.thumb.jpg.9270e764576db5161711dda87463e4a2.jpg

Nice XIKAR Tactical 1 torch you have! Do you like its powerful 10mm single jet flame? Also, do you prefer Tactical over traditional single jet torch like Dupont Defi Exteme?

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Nice XIKAR Tactical 1 torch you have! Do you like its powerful 10mm single jet flame? Also, do you prefer Tactical over traditional single jet torch like Dupont Defi Exteme?

So far I like it a lot, it does the job nicely.  It is the only single flame lighter I have and I think its a keeper.

• Like 1

So far I like it a lot, it does the job nicely.  It is the only single flame lighter I have and I think its a keeper.
Thanks mate! Do you fill Tactical 1 with XIKAR High Altitude Butane?

9 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

Thanks mate! Do you fill Tactical 1 with XIKAR High Altitude Butane?

I ordered some but it hasn't arrived yet. Im curious to see how it does.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mtd057 said:

I ordered some but it hasn't arrived yet. Im curious to see how it does.

XIKAR High Altitude Butane is hell of a butane due to its massive strength (saw it from Halfwheel and it made single jet flame into a lightsaber). I envy you can get this butane, since I can't source this butane in my counrty (surprisingly, Newport and Dupont butane refills are available)! Please share your experience with this butane as soon as you receive it ?!

Just now, Connoisseur Kim said:

XIKAR High Altitude Butane is hell of a butane due to its massive strength (saw it from Halfwheel and it made single jet flame into a lightsaber). I envy you can get this butane, since I can't source this butane in my counrty (surprisingly, Newport and Dupont butane refills are available)! Please share your experience with this butane as soon as you receive it ?!

Will do

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Smoking a 1966, after a really rough night at work.

Hopefully soon enough the days will get better for you.  Thank you for being on the front lines with this virus and my thoughts go out to you brother. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1