• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

SOM SEP 15 Punch Punch from a cab.
f7f4dd39f29a5efb3f634ac82b55aa5a.jpg

Inspired by the post by maverickdrinker and also lots of good things going on lately a TEB OCT 08 Bolivar Simones. Nothing like reaching into an older cabinet of cigars and seeing all the yellowed paper. Epic cigar with the Japanese whisky.
a2363d34a5974198b2d14428d63a85c9.jpg

f26a2eca56940262fd6ca918f16fa4f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice combo my friend. I got to dig out a Simones to see how they are doing. Hope you and the family are staying healthy and safe!

• Like 3

Very nice combo my friend. I got to dig out a Simones to see how they are doing. Hope you and the family are staying healthy and safe!

We are and I hope you and yours are as well. I’ve had a couple of the Simones lately and they have both been great but it has always been high on my list of regionals.

12 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

This is a drone-selfie with this Hoyo.  I forget what they are called. It started out a Churchill size.  Me and my son spent a good part of the day messing around with the drone.

If it was a Churchill size, it would be the HDM Escogidos. What did you think of it? 

24 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

If it was a Churchill size, it would be the HDM Escogidos. What did you think of it? 

Yes, that is it.  I like them in their own right, but if I were in the mood for a Hoyo, I would probably choose something in the regular lineup.  These have more body to them, but you can still taste some of the Hoyo flavors coming through.  I would never smoke a regular Hoyo as a second or third cigar of the day, but for that purpose, this cigar is perfect.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lovethehaze said:

How was it

I've heard others dump on these lately but I'm really happy with my box. Great construction so far and I'm getting good RA flavors out of them. I'm not a big EL fan, but these don't seem to suffer from the flaws of other ELs I've smoked. 

• Like 1