• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

51 minutes ago, lovethehaze said:

From @Buck14  great cigar ! Now u are gonna cost me a box ! Thanks ?? Most perfect draw I have had from a cigar in some time  

FE1C70CD-AD5B-48F8-A9C1-4CAAF6B6763C.thumb.jpeg.c8779f9803e8586ece0446bed07adaee.jpeg

I have not had any Habanos Maduro yet. What is the main difference in the Partagas profile you get off this? As you know I am big partagas freakasaurus 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, CampDelta369 said:

I have not had any Habanos Maduro yet. What is the main difference in the Partagas profile you get off this? As you know I am big partagas freakasaurus 

This is the first party Maduro I have smoked. Def more chocolate and tons and tons of cream along with big billowy smoke as opposed a normal party but the party spice was there. Almost made my lips numb as it finished. A nice in between. I smoked a nc maduro not too long ago that was gifted by @Thirds I think it was a Stolen throne crook of the crown that was super chocolaty and sweeter than this but lacked the intensity of spice. If I had to smoke one it would be a toss up both were very good to my pallet. This is a good smoke for the best of both worlds. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/3/2020 at 10:52 AM, Chucko8 said:

Large stick up first today. Tainos from 2001. Took this stick on with @Nate Chuwhilst on the Zoom Herf with @Jeanff, @Habana Mike, @Connoisseur Kim and @BoliDan. Great chat thanks guys.

These sticks whilst starting off relatively light built to full throttle in the final third. Fair to say the intensity and punch that they packed took both Nate and myself by surprise. 

E06BE303-1754-48D9-8AC9-54D2A19063F6.thumb.jpeg.8f3b5f0889c56948f204e413d17b7277.jpeg

We enjoyed smoking those with you. Fantastic day in HK it seemed!

• Like 4