• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, FatherOfPugs said:
Two cigar day yesterday as it was my birthday. Not really a celebration as my wife and I would normally do, all thanks to this whole deal of shenanigans of happening right now and nothing being open. A great QdO 50 for a C&C break while my son was napping in the afternoon, and a meh JL Chiado ER Portugal ORA DIC 14 last evening (just a wind tunnel, completely underfilled).

Happy birthday !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, MigsG said:

Thanks for sharing. Remembering your grandfather and mine, who also became an American citizen.  My grandfather was a Filipino-Spaniard who became a spy for the Filipino guerrillas on the island of Panay, where he lived, in the city of Iloilo.  He was shuttling messages hidden in his bicycle when he was captured by the occupying Japanese forces.  He was tortured for weeks in a mountain hideout until the day the Allied forces landed in March, 1945, and his captors ran. He was one of the fortunate ones that wasn’t beaten to death.  America recognized his efforts and gave him citizenship and he lived many years in California enjoying the freedom of this country.  Cheers man.

That’s an amazing story!! Makes me so happy hearing stories like that. Cheers!! 

• Thanks 1