• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

From last night. Not Pictured: BRE Connie 1.. Great flavors.  Original Release Picadores: ULE NOV-14..  Flawless  RAT NOV-19 Dip 2. From 24:24 Not as salty as the dark wrappers. 

This thing is a turd burglar, dog rocket, rat’s ass, i don’t know what else to say. U pick the euphemism. Relight after relight, tastes like nothing, i don’t know. 30 min of my life i’ll never get back.
DB7436CF-44A6-4B4F-A0E9-9F93CF8327A2.thumb.jpeg.2c2a3c896e212e9d2b6a0a3688e8b42a.jpeg
Burnproof tent peg cigars are literally dog rockets to me as well. Reviewing these sticks isn't enjoyable but rather a tormenting and sadistic chore from hell! I spent almost more than half fuel of my lighter when I was reviewing tent peg burnproof Partagas EL Series No. 1!

나의 SM-N950N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

18 minutes ago, 99call said:

I've done the same thing, felt obliged to open up my 14 and 15 boxes, but they were soo good, I'm strangely sacrificing my 18 boxes first. 

I've been pleasantly surprised by how in step the rebranded stuff is, and the fact is has a little bit extra omphff too!

Glad I’m not the only one!  And extra omphff is right.