• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

10 hours ago, GVan said:

PLMC (LGR AGO-17) First one out of the box.  Needs more time but not bad for still less than 3 years old.  Hopefully a lot of potential here.

Dove into the box I see?? Agree and agree.  The one I had (same exact code) ROTT the other day was enjoyable but should only get better.  

22 hours ago, Lrabold89 said:
Sounds like I need to lay off of mine then! I've never seen that SUE code...have these been consitent for you ?

This box has been fantastic.. Unfortunately I smoked the last one during early of this year. Now most of my boxes are just 3years plus.. Need to be patient I guess.. I'm still keeping the empty box (SUE MAR15)

6670af16cc51ce5c85059e904fb5eb27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Dove into the box I see?? Agree and agree.  The one I had (same exact code) ROTT the other day was enjoyable but should only get better.  

Yes, your post inspired me to give it a try! I know that I should hide these in the Humi for another 2 years and not touch them to get all of the potential they have.  However, not sure if that's going to be possible!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GVan said:

Yes, your post inspired me to give it a try! I know that I should hide these in the Humi for another 2 years and not touch them to get all of the potential they have.  However, not sure if that's going to be possible!

You might be able to restrain yourself but to say the least, they'll be an easy one you'll want to grab!

1 hour ago, StogieSteve23 said:

That looks like a Royal Robusto to me. 

Thanks. I stand corrected. Senior's brain and not looking at my notes.

• Haha 1