FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Guest Nekhyludov
48 minutes ago, mbflash80 said:

This is a very nice smoke...may need a little rest to smooth out the edges but very enjoyable.

I had the same thought after the two I’ve smoked. They’ll be very good eventually, but I don’t think they’re there yet.

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, lovethehaze said:

Good NC turned onto by @Thirds and @MigsG

0B9FC94D-83E0-4E9A-837C-02F97A0202D3.png.34543705b8aa1e6ec09cdbeebeac0da2.png

Pretty good, bold and strong, eh?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

SEP-19 Monsdale.  Love a quality rolled stick with a pig tail cap.  Just had to twist this one and it was a perfect draw throughout. Cant wait to get back to Havana for more of these. 

IMG_0291.jpg.e42bedb886ee2e32cb6fcdc77a06249b.jpg

If I had to pick one cigar for the rest of my life it would be a Monsdale. Then again, I’m very glad I don’t have to make that choice.

• Like 3

Pretty good, bold and strong, eh?

Also creamy and milk chocolatey this one had some pepper at the beginning but then it dissipated. Def slightly different than the first batch I smoked. Thick smoke nice stick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Monocle said:

If I had to pick one cigar for the rest of my life it would be a Monsdale. Then again, I’m very glad I don’t have to make that choice.

That's a tough one but I would say I might be there with you on it being this one.  Bought a wheel of 50 last year while in Havana but haven't tried anything earlier than 2019. I can only imagine. I think we're all glad we don't have to make that choice. 

1 hour ago, Taco said:

Enjoying the beautiful North Texas weather and a Rio Seco while working. Also, thanks for being patient while you’re sitting in a lane closure. Patience truly does make our job easier.

Stay safe and smokey out there brother.  

• Like 1