• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

43 minutes ago, RDB said:

@Wookie I see you there. Here’s an ESL MAY 18 Romeo Churchill. This is a great box: HQ from our host. Starts off mild and sweet, builds depth until it’s a #4 in the last third. Cherry and rose petal pleasure.

They were my favorites in the mid-late 1990s. They went downhill in the 2000s, IMHO. My oldest box is 2015, which isn't good. But everything I've got from 2017 onward brings a smile to my face. Couldn't agree more...cherries and rose petals. Simply divine. Cheers! 

Edited by Wookie
Brainfart young v old
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jvd1291 said:

Partagas shorts! MSU Jun 17. I think these could use a little more age, but definitely better then when they were new! Very tasty and sweet! What do you guys think, is this a Rosado wrapper, or just brown? I feel like its kind of red, but I'm not an expert lol.

To my mind, that wrapper on a Partagas cigar is what I'd define as being rosado-shaded.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JohnS said:

To my mind, that wrapper on a Partagas cigar is what I'd define as being rosado-shaded.

Well thats cool! I've got 9 more left from the box and they all look about the same. Im going to give them another year or two of age I think.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wookie said:

@SigmundChurchill, you have a greater chance of contracting something bad from that golf glove than in your hospital! You gotta get a new one that fits properly! 

They dont make any that fit properly.  I have tried them all.  I guess I have abnormally shaped hands.?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, VKUTT said:

Question Mr. Churchill; the Esmeralda and the Media Luna are newer cigars. How are they tasting at this early stage? TIA.

I consider the Topes to be new as well, since it doesn’t taste anything like the Tope EL.

But in answer to your question, They are excellent.  They do have some rough edges that will smooth out with time, but not enough to keep me from smoking them young.

• Like 2