2 hours ago, StogieSteve23 said:

SEP-19 Monsdale.  Love a quality rolled stick with a pig tail cap.  Just had to twist this one and it was a perfect draw throughout. Cant wait to get back to Havana for more of these. 

IMG_0291.jpg.e42bedb886ee2e32cb6fcdc77a06249b.jpg

If I had to pick one cigar for the rest of my life it would be a Monsdale. Then again, I’m very glad I don’t have to make that choice.

• Like 3
  • Replies 76.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• maverickdrinker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

From last night. Not Pictured: BRE Connie 1.. Great flavors.  Original Release Picadores: ULE NOV-14..  Flawless  RAT NOV-19 Dip 2. From 24:24 Not as salty as the dark wrappers. 

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Pretty good, bold and strong, eh?

Also creamy and milk chocolatey this one had some pepper at the beginning but then it dissipated. Def slightly different than the first batch I smoked. Thick smoke nice stick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Monocle said:

If I had to pick one cigar for the rest of my life it would be a Monsdale. Then again, I’m very glad I don’t have to make that choice.

That's a tough one but I would say I might be there with you on it being this one.  Bought a wheel of 50 last year while in Havana but haven't tried anything earlier than 2019. I can only imagine. I think we're all glad we don't have to make that choice. 

1 hour ago, Taco said:

Enjoying the beautiful North Texas weather and a Rio Seco while working. Also, thanks for being patient while you’re sitting in a lane closure. Patience truly does make our job easier.

Stay safe and smokey out there brother.  

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, RDB said:

@Wookie I see you there. Here’s an ESL MAY 18 Romeo Churchill. This is a great box: HQ from our host. Starts off mild and sweet, builds depth until it’s a #4 in the last third. Cherry and rose petal pleasure.

They were my favorites in the mid-late 1990s. They went downhill in the 2000s, IMHO. My oldest box is 2015, which isn't good. But everything I've got from 2017 onward brings a smile to my face. Couldn't agree more...cherries and rose petals. Simply divine. Cheers! 

Edited by Wookie
Brainfart young v old
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, jvd1291 said:

Partagas shorts! MSU Jun 17. I think these could use a little more age, but definitely better then when they were new! Very tasty and sweet! What do you guys think, is this a Rosado wrapper, or just brown? I feel like its kind of red, but I'm not an expert lol.

To my mind, that wrapper on a Partagas cigar is what I'd define as being rosado-shaded.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, JohnS said:

To my mind, that wrapper on a Partagas cigar is what I'd define as being rosado-shaded.

Well thats cool! I've got 9 more left from the box and they all look about the same. Im going to give them another year or two of age I think.

• Like 1